Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Telecare's Riverside Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU), is here to help you find relief from distress and assist you in maintaining stability in your life. We believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to help you cope with crisis and gain skills to deal with your challenges more effectively. Our 12-chair facility has a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, psychiatric prescribers, nursing staff, and peer specialists who are all here to help you on your path.
The Program Director oversees and coordinates the day-to-day functioning of the Program in accordance with Telecare policies and all applicable State regulations. Using Psychiatric Rehabilitation principles and Recovery Philosophy, the Program Director provides clinical and administrative supervision, coaching, and education for assigned team members with appropriate support to ensure service excellence as well as courteous, helpful, and respectful services to program members
Full Time; AM Shift Hours; Monday - Friday - Requires regular On Call
Sign On Bonus - $3000
Wage range $85,379.58 - $125,568.30 - Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
· Current license with CA BBS or Board of Psychology: LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PsyD
· Must have current licensure as LCSW or LMFT
· Master's degree in Social Sciences
· Three (3) years of experience in management, which shall include two (2) or more of the following: staff supervision, fiscal operations, or business administration.
· Understanding of community mental health and substance use services, psychiatric rehabilitation concepts, and the recovery philosophy.
What's In It for You*
· Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
· Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
· Nine Paid Holidays
· Career growth opportunity: company has grown 10%+ yearly for the past 5 years
· For more information visit: https://www.telecarecorp.com/benefits
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
· Culture of power-with not power-over
· Your contribution is valued
· Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
· Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
· Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Do
· Acts as culture carrier; creates and supports program culture and culture initiatives.
· Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
· Ensures that the program is meeting or exceeding clinical quality expectations and outcomes
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency partners; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
· Maintains healthy staffing patterns for all departments. Which includes directing the recruitment, candidate selection, partnering with internal Employee Relations, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program.
· Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
· Provides Clinical supervision upon request
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Administrator, Program Director, Program Manager, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, PsyD
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency