This ad is expired.
- Remote Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Go to our website »
Remote Senior Test Automation Engineer
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers and professionals in the tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance and regulatory sectors.
This role is part of the Wolters Kluwer Digital Experience Group (*/dxg). The mission of this group is to drive faster, more efficient innovation for Wolters Kluwer, by leveraging global technology assets and dual development models with strong divisional alignment to maximize innovation and customer value.
We have a great opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer in a newly formed team. This is your chance to join a team that's being build up, an exciting time to step in and join our Technology workforce!
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced test automation engineer with experience in the testing of enterprise applications. He/ she will help the Product Solutions Development Integration (PSDI) team in our mission to move towards faster delivery and eventually continuous delivery by standardizing our tools and processes. In this role you will work closely with counterparts in (*/dxg) to implement our Test Automation standards and implement these standards themselves in projects and drive the QA activities for respective WK Core Assets.
To be successful in this role you need to be communicative, have great interpersonal skills and have knowledge of and experience in agile development environments.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant QA Test Automation experience
- Experienced in Test Automation in agile development environments
- Knowledge of / experience with test automation (protractor, Cucumber and Selenium), Tosca and SOAP UI
- Experience Setting up Automated Quality Gates for Organizations
- Ability to create and contribute new features for Test Automation Frameworks and tooling
- Knowledge of Test Management Solutions like QTest, Xray with JIRA
- Knowledge of Testing SOA Based Applications
- Familiarity with scrum Agile method of work
- Experience performing automation tests using any Framework e.g: Jest, Jasmine, SoapUI, Rest Assured, Junit/TestNG
- Experience in performance testing (JMeter, Loadrunner, Neo Load)
- Knowledge of or experience with lean/ agile software development methodologies
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently
- Experience in an environment with Cloud technologies, Micro services-oriented architecture and/or Containerization (Docker) is a plus
- Experience with testing of Mobile Web, Mobile Hybrid, Mobile Native applications is a plus
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and automation tools in DevOps approach is a definite plus.
Wolters Kluwer is an international company and you will work with teams located outside of Poland. You will therefore need to be able and willing to travel occasionally.
- 100% remote work with possibilities to use our modern office space in Warsaw: Rondo Daszynskiego, Gdansk: Al. Grunwaldzka
- Flexible forms of collaboration: employment contract and B2B contracting
- Possibility to agree on task-based working time
- A chance to contribute to an international project
- An opportunity to grow within our structures both locally and internationally
- A modern technology stack
- A safe environment for brainstorming, experimenting and influencing the project outcomes
- Contests: Global Innovation Awards, Global Code Games, Legal Hackaton
- A long-term contract in a well-established, reputable and prosperous company
- Learning Programs: Project Management Academy; access to learning platforms: Pluralsight, LinkedIn Learning, Ella Language
- Private healthcare program
- 2 hours of time off on the second Friday of the month
- 2 days off/year for your personal development, days off on your birthday, your yearly medical checkups or for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of webinars on business- and non-business topics
- Integration events, fairs, sports clubs: football, cycling, sailing, mountain hiking
- Many more: ask the recruiter!
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/POL---Warsaw-Przyokopowa/Remote-Senior-Test-Automation-Engineer_R0016770-4?source=witi